Saturday, January 29, 2011

What It's All About

This blog was created to show how I go about film making. I will show the home made equipment I have as well as the "professional" tools I use. A lot of the home made stuff ends up not working, but I still found that it helped me learn a little more about how the real thing works.

I consider myself more of a cinematographer rather than a film maker only because I have more experience in lighting and cameras. Therefore I will be focusing mainly on the technical side of film making rather than the artistic. I will hopefully cover everything on lighting and shooting films, and also share any other useful information I have discovered on the way. Given that my only source of income barely pays for my gas I will do things the cheapest possible way. My goal is to never spend more than absolutely necessary and to make as much of my own equipment as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment